* "I now have confidence that I could defend myself."
* "I learned to stay alert, consider potential threats, take preventive action."
* "Excellent Japanese ju-jitsu training."
* "What I learned here has been indispensable to me in my career as a public-safety official."
* "It gives good exercise, it's also very fun." (from a student in the youth class)
* "Your guidance coupled with [our son's] home life is what we wanted in rearing our family."
Looking for an established traditional martial arts school which offers practical self defense training, and is not interested in competition? You've come to the right place!
Since 1990, Ju-Jitsu Dojo of Columbia has provided Japanese ju-jitsu-based, practical self-defense training to men and women from all walks of life. Current and former students consistently remark that the type and quality of training we provide is very difficult to find.
If you want to learn how to:
come train with us. No prior experience is required. Individuals of all sizes and ages, including those with disabilities, train here - so can you!
In addition to learning to protect yourself, the way we train will increase your:
We also offer youth classes, where our younger students develop situational awareness and learn the fundamentals of self-protection. Good values and character development are also an integral part of our training program.
Latest blog posts:
* This ain't the movies
* I'm guilty? Say what?!
* We do loves us some Legos!
* Ensure you compare the same fruit!